- 0.1: The developer release.
All source code is heavely commented as well as a major code cleanup.
Driver framework is released with support for cdrw driver. Everything must be fully user functional (no unfinished buttons/menus/etc).
- 0.2: Blanking support. Support for drivers of: cdparanoia (audio extraction), cdrecord (blanking), cdrdao (blanking).
- 0.3: ISO burning. Initial support for writting ISO images with cdrw drivers. Supported drivers: cdrw, cdrecord. GUI is complete.
- 0.4: DAO burning. Supported drivers: cdrecord, cdrdao.
- 0.5: cdrw support for DAO writting.
- 0.6: cdrw support for RAW 96/16 writting.
- 0.7: code cleanup. contemplation
- 1.0: User manual creation, preparation for packaging and distribution.
Until version 0.1 it is assumed that CDMirror is in alpha
status, when it reaches version 0.1 it will be in beta
status. When in beta
status, packages will have an explicit link in download
page for the source code package (binary package can exist but are optional as time permits).